Mission & Purpose
The Network is a non-profit corporation as defined by applicable North Carolina law and is not organized for the private gain of any person.
The specific goals of the Network shall be:
- To establish and nurture a network of business and professional resources;
- To encourage fellowship and support among businesses; professionals, and charitable pursuits;
- To provide and promote positive role models in the Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual, and Transgender communities;
- To oppose prejudice in society at large and within the homosexual community on the basis of sexual orientation, gender, race, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental impairment, or political affiliation;
- To oppose the exploitation of anyone because of age, gender, or lack of power; and
- To foster communication, tolerance, and mutual support among gay men, lesbians, bisexuals, transgender people and accepting heterosexuals.